You will have a background in sales, marketing, with a strong capability in social media and communications. You are collaborative, outgoing, personable, and creative with a passion for the culinary industry. You are excited to be part of a dynamic team and growing start-up organization. Willing to embrace challenges and thrive in a dynamic and unstructured environment. To be successful in this role you will have previous experience with outside sales, marketing, communication and events and be a stickler for details as well as customer engagement.
Our ideal team member is friendly, outgoing, organized, pays attention to detail and enjoys interacting with a variety of local and global guests that stop by the shop. You don’t have to be a chocolate expert yet; we will teach what you need to know. Your sense of curiosity, learning mindset and problem-solving ability, along with excellent customer service is what sets you apart.
Previous coffee, craft food or retail experience is required. The ability to handle stress and a fast-paced environment is a must. You are friendly, helpful and approachable and speak fluent English.
• Business degree or diploma with a focus in marketing and communications and a
minimum of 5 years sales related experience.
• Experience in the hospitality or commercial retail sales industry is preferred.
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office: email, word, excel and
PowerPoint is required.
• Word Press knowledge is an asset.
• Excellent problem solving, organizational, time management, strong attention to
detail, are essential. Proficient in English – both written and verbal communication.
• We are a non-smoking environment, and all our employees (and owners) are nonsmokers because we are in the business of food which ones tastes through smell.
Given the experience we want to create for our guests, you must be a non-smoker
(including cannabis) due to the lingering odour those items have.
You have the ability to earn your potential by contributing in many ways. We believe in personal and professional development and those who want to learn will be supported. We offer a benefit package for Full Time employees. Compensation will be base salary plus commission and will commensurate with the level of experience. We offer the opportunity to develop a career with us, to grow as the company grows and expands.
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter.